Thursday, April 12, 2012

Studio apartment in Central Stockholm



Studio apartments, also known as bachelor apartments, are gaining popularity all across the world. They are very efficient, having only one unit of flat, which contains all the essential rooms found in an apartment without any divisions, the only separate room with door usually is the bathroom.
This studio apartment from Stockholm has something very unique that caught my attention. Even if I think, that it would be quite impossible for me to live in a place like this, because maintaining clean a "white apartment" it must be very difficult; however, I have to say that I really love the architectural design and the minimalist decor of this studio. The large windows let in a lot of natural sunlight and when it comes in contact with the white surfaces the effect is immaculate. Probably it should be an unique feeling to live in a place like this.









via

No comments:

Post a Comment